Why Recruitment Agencies Use Candidate Testing
- In fiercely competitive recruitment marketplaces, agencies need a USP – offering tests and/or pre testing candidates can be one USP.
- Clients constantly expect more for less, resulting in pressure on your fees –cost effective tests justify your fee levels and maintain margins.
- Diligent candidate testing reduces the risks and cost of refunds, free replacements and damaged reputations.
- Clients claiming ‘poor placements’ can be fairly challenged with an objective test report backing up your candidates technical ability to perform the job.
- Clients using tests make fewer costly selection mistakes.
- Save valuable time by quickly grading candidates to offer to clients.
- Help your clients see fewer candidates and save everyone time by assessing skills before interviews.
- Assessing candidates against national results will impress clients and allow them to benchmark their candidates against a wider group.
- Eliminate the lower quality candidates from your database and avoid the embarrassment of promoting them to clients.
- Promote the ‘stars’ (i.e. candidates with high test scores) to clients, on a speculative basis, with more than just your subjective opinion.
- Tests are extremely easy to administer online, can be taken anywhere the candidate can access the internet, with easily interpreted reports delivered to you within minutes of completion.
- No minimum volumes means you can pay as you go, or enjoy substantial discounts with volume purchases.
- No lengthy training on administration or interpretation of reports. You could be testing candidates 10 minutes from now!
- Contact Us to add Accountests to your set of client services