Accountests are excited to be exhibiting at Accountex 2019, the UK's No. 1 conference dedicated to accounting and finance professionals, which takes place on 1-2 May 2019 at the ExCel Exhibition Centre, London.
This event is a ‘must attend’ for anyone within the accounting industry, there is no better time or place for accountants to take 2 days out of the office to further their careers, earn valuable CPD points and network with their industry peers.
At Accountex, you'll have access to:
- over 200 free-to-attend seminars
- Keynotes from the industry’s thought leaders
- 11 Dedicated theatres and workshops
- Earn 8 CPD hours for attending
- Vendor Demonstrations
We will be showcasing our cloud based platform for Accounting & Bookkeeping skills tests which will improve your recruitment effectiveness by:
- Identifying top candidates and eliminate poor performers early in the selection process
- Making timely, informed and cost-effective selection decisions
- Identifying training and development priorities to target in getting new recruits up to speed
- Making informed salary offers based on current accounting skills & knowledge, with objective salary progression based on skills & knowledge acquisition
- Compare your candidate performance against norm-groups of other UK accountants and bookkeepers
- Instant access and test report generation.
- Using tests which are validated, reliable, country specific and updated annually by accounting experts
If you're planning to attend Accountex, do drop by our stand and speak to the team about how we can partner with you to add a valuable layer to your selection process and help determine whether or not a candidate has the technical skills to succeed in your organisation.